Your kind donation to the school both big and small is equally important for the success of our program. Item and monetary donations are both equally welcome.
Please make checks payable to NEW HORIZONS A MONTESSORI SCHOOL.
Our mailing address:
New Horizons a Montessori School
Attn: Marilyn Anicete
900 Fairgrounds Dr.
Vallejo, CA 94589
Donate an Item from our Wish List
Your full support and generosity will truly make a BIG difference for our school community, especially for the children and their families. Donations will be accepted during the hours of operation MON-FRI 6:30AM-6:00PM, in which staff members will gladly accept them. Keep in mind the items should be appropriate for 2-6-year-old children. Please do not leave items unattended.
- Arts & Craft Supplies (markers, crayons, scissors, color pencils, glue, construction paper, paint etc.)
- Active Play Items (basketballs, soccer balls, rubber balls etc.)
- Bean Bags
- Books on CD’s
- Books for children (Dr. Seuss, Eric Carle, The Rainbow Fish etc.)
- Books that represent stories from diverse ethnicities, stories, and backgrounds will greatly enhance the learning experience. Some examples can be found here.
- Career Costumes (doctor, policemen, firefighter etc.)
- Dramatic Play (Costumes or Furniture)
- Educational Toys (puzzles, blocks, Lego, toy cars etc.)
- Furniture (Tables, 5-section Cubbies, bookshelves etc.)
- Indoor Outdoor Painting Easel
- Science Materials (Magnifiers, microscope, instant snow, mini binoculars etc.)
- Standard Rest Cots
- Trikes (helmets, tricycle etc.)
- Tumbling Mats
ALL DONATIONS GREAT AND SMALL ARE GREATLY APPRECIATED.