New Horizons a Montessori School is accepting enrollment applications for children ages 2-6 years old who are enrolling in the Pre-School Program. Please call ahead to check that your child’s age group still has openings.
Please call for an appointment to tour the facility at 707.644.5066. During the tour take the time to learn about our school and get any questions you have answered by our wonderful staff.
First Steps to Enrolling
- Schedule an appointment to visit our school by calling 707.644.5066.
- Review our Parent Provider Handbook.
- Print and complete our fillable Enrollment Application. (What is a fillable form?)
- Submit a completed Enrollment Application to an administrative staff member.
- Please turn in:
- A copy of your child’s updated and current immunization records.
- Turn in a physical from your child’s pediatrician. (The form will be provided by the staff.)
- A copy of both parent’s/guardian’s driver’s license or state-issued identification card.
- The registration fee of 150$ paid in full (non-refundable and non-transferable).
- Monthly/Weekly tuition paid (will be prorated if starting later in the month).
- Check out Solano Family & Children’s Services (SFCS) website to see if you are eligible for subsidized tuition for our programs.
- Call us at 707.644.5066 to confirm that your application is complete.
- Now you are all set! We Welcome you to our New Horizons family!
Required Documents for Enrollment
- A complete Enrollment Application Package.
- A copy of your child’s immunization records.
- A physical from their doctor.
- For information please see our Parent Provider Handbook.PDF
A Handbook of Informational, Policies, and Rates
- For more information on Subsidized Programs see Solano Family & Children’s Services (SFCS) website