New Horizons a Montessori School is accepting enrollment applications for children ages 2-6 years old who are enrolling in either the Pre-School Program or the Kindergarten Program. Please call ahead to check that your child’s age group still has openings.
Please call for an appointment to tour the facility at 707.644.5066. During the tour take the time to learn about our school and get any questions you have answered by our wonderful staff.
First Steps to Enrolling
- Schedule an Appointment to Visit our School.
- Read our Child & Family Handbook.
- PRINT & COMPLETE the ‘fillable’ Application Package. (What is a fillable form?)
- SUBMIT a COMPLETE copy of the Application Package to an administrative staff member.
- Turn in a copy of your child’s immunization records.
- Turn in a physical from their doctor. (The form will be provided by the staff.)
- Check out Solano Family & Children’s Services (SFCS) website to see if you are eligible for subsidized tuition for our programs.
- Call us at 707.644.5066 to confirm that your application is complete.
- Now you are all set! We Welcome you to our New Horizons family!
Required Documents for Enrollment
- A complete and submitted Application Package.
- A copy of your child’s immunization records.
- A physical from their doctor.
New Horizons knows how nice it is to have siblings at the same center, therefore, we do offer a 10% Off for one sibling enrolled in the same program. Note that each sibling must be enrolled as a 5 full day student in order for the discount to apply. Other rules and regulations may apply please contact a staff member for more information.
New Horizons A Montessori School is accepting subsidized childcare programs.
- For information please see our Parent Provider Handbook.PDF
A Handbook of Informational, Policies, and Rates
- For more information on Subsidized Programs see Solano Family & Children’s Services (SFCS) website