We welcome parent participation! We welcome any talents, hobbies, or skills that parents would be willing to share with the children. Please talk to a teacher if you are interested in planning a special event. We usually need a lot of parent volunteers at events that we set during the holidays.
Additionally, if you would like to take part in snack time in the morning for a few days, a week, a month, or more please inform the staff as to which days you are going to bring snacks. Suggestion: fresh or dried fruit, raw vegetables, whole grain foods, crackers, cheese, juice, milk, etc.
If you have any other forms of parent participation, please do not hesitate to contact us. We enjoy seeing parents and families come together to make the children’s education more special.
Make a Donation
Your kind donation to the school both big and small are equally important to the success of our program. Item and monetary donations are both equally welcome.
Give an Item from our Wish List
Your full support and generosity will truly make a BIG difference for our school community, especially for the children and their families. All donations will be accepted during hours of operation MON-FRI 6:30AM-6:00 PM, in which staff members will gladly accept them. Please do not leave unattended items at the door. Keep in mind the items should be appropriate for 2-6-year-old children.
- Arts & Craft Supplies (markers, crayons, scissors, color pencils, glue, construction paper, paint etc.)
- Active Play Items (basketballs, soccer balls, rubber balls etc.)
- Bean Bags
- Books on CD’s
- Books for children (Dr. Seuss, Eric Carle, The Rainbow Fish etc.)
- Books that represent stories from diverse ethnicities, stories, and backgrounds will greatly enhance the learning experience. Some examples can be found here.
- Career Costumes (doctor, policemen, firefighter etc.)
- Dramatic Play (Costumes or Furniture)
- Educational Toys (puzzles, blocks, Lego, toy cars etc.)
- Furniture (Tables, 5-section cubbies, bookshelves etc.)
- Indoor Outdoor Painting Easel
- Science Materials (Magnifiers, microscope, instant snow, mini binoculars etc.)
- Standard Rest Cots
- Trikes (helmets, tricycle etc.)
- Tumbling Mats
ALL DONATIONS GREAT AND SMALL ARE GREATLY APPRECIATED.